Re: Re: Positive intake manifold induction

At 11:21 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>  You guys are to much  . Did i really cause this much trouble?

I dunno, was it you? Maybe it was me? I believe I did ask an open question
about why some VW owners hate Hondas. I dunno, dont care, its been
interesting.

>This is
>the final word on honda bashing. from an engineering standpoint hondas
>are good cars. they run along time. my problem with them is how they are
>assembled..      LIKE CRAP!!!!!!  you end up with an overly light
>feeling car that starts to shake rattle and squeak after 100,000 miles
>even if the engine runs longer . who wants a rattletrap.

Im curious, do you now, or have you owned one?? (just wondering where your
opinion is comming from.)

>       Even for an  "economy " car veebubs are tight solid and generally
>stay that way.  unless an ex-crx owner gets one.

Heh-heh!! your too funny!!!

As an overview, there is nothing wrong with hating Hondas, their owners (I
dont knowwhere that came from) or the company that mined the metal that goes
into one. My origional question was just wanting an explanation as to WHY
there was this anamosity towards Hondas. Thats all. (Ya, we got a few replies
do theres probably no need to go further, unless there is an uttermost need to
do so. Then, by all means, go right ahead.)
Thanks to everyone who replied in kind!

Shawn