Re: Positive intake manifold induction

At 03:48 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>...No, 16V's arent a sin. Uh, just what are you going to put it in? If its
>MK-II Scirocco, why not just buy a used one? Theres a plethera of running
>16V's in my neck of the woods. Just curious...
>
>I though he meant he was going to take out the 16v and put the turbo motor
in
>the 16v shell, and I say - go for it! sz

Oh, well, in that case, sounds like a pretty cool project. The 16V already
has some of the more desirable upgrades. (skirts, flares, antenna, and
whatever else came on the 16V that us 8V owners dont know about. Whatever it
is, im sure its nicer!)

Ya, I say it too, "Go for it"!

Shawn
<just dont go for broke, it might happen!>