Re: Re: Positive intake manifold induction

At 10:11 PM 5/1/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Shawn C. Meze,trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com,Internet writes:
>I still dont understand this blatent hatred of Hondas that alot of VW owners
>have? Ah well.....
>
>Hondas seem to attract a more image conscious, cosmopolitan,
>looks-are-more-important-than-what's-underneath type.  Volkswagen owners are
>much more prone to technical discussions; head swapping, turbocharging,
>intake and exhaust mods, and all that good shade-tree mechanic stuff.

Well, thats the case with Toyota enthusiasts as well. The same can be said
about those who install hyd suspension lowriders. There is no performance in
doing that, so, who dont VW owners hate them as well?
Could this be a case of hating something that is the unknown?
OR
Could this be hatred based on competition??

Hmmm........ perplexing, isnt it?

>Not to mention the fact that I find the Honda Civic _the_ most boring car to
>drive (well, perhaps the Toyota Camry has it beat for pure boringness, but
>that's another story...)

Well sure, there are many cars I find a complete bore to drive. But that doesnt
mean i hate the car or its owner for it.
Just a thought.........

Shawn