Re: Re: Positive intake manifold induction

Shawn C. Meze,trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com,Internet writes:
I still dont understand this blatent hatred of Hondas that alot of VW owners
have? Ah well.....

Hondas seem to attract a more image conscious, cosmopolitan,
looks-are-more-important-than-what's-underneath type.  Volkswagen owners are
much more prone to technical discussions; head swapping, turbocharging,
intake and exhaust mods, and all that good shade-tree mechanic stuff.  All I
ever hear from the Honda crowds are discussions about cool looking skirt
kits, mufflers with 1.75" intake pipe and 4" output pipe, and blacklights
under the rocker panels.  I suppose there is a diehard crowd out there that
actually do work on the cars, but i think it's much smaller than the
Volkswagen following.

Not to mention the fact that I find the Honda Civic _the_ most boring car to
drive (well, perhaps the Toyota Camry has it beat for pure boringness, but
that's another story...)

-- Mike