Re: Race springs?!?!

Hey - I know we are talking about race springs - but a word of advice - DON'T
use stock rabbit springs in your 16V Scirroco - they ARE NOT the same rate, and
you're rocco will bottom out all the time, even over the smallest of bumps.  I
know this cause I did it (accident), and yes - I used new strut inserts and
tops, I then switched just the springs (back to my old ones), what a
difference!  The rabbit springs lowered it pretty radically too - it actually
looks pretty cool with the ass up in the air and the nose all low - but the
driving sucked! sz