Re: rotors

>In a message dated 97-03-30 17:24:28 EST, tonedeaf@earthlink.net (Brian M.
>Potter) writes:
>
><< Yes, be careful not to strip the screw that holds the rotor on the hub.

>I have found $5 cheapy impact driver (sears has them, a bit better, more
>money) will get these screws out without any problem.  I havent run into one
>yet where it failed me.  I always get new screws before I start the brakes
>and replace them each time, its cheap and may help out the next guy.  I use
>neversieze as well.
>
>Kyle

I have heard that this works well.  I just toss them, though, heh, I'm
eliminating a step for the next guy:).  I dunno, I've gotten pretty good at
changing wheels without them, although it is something of a balancing act,
holding the spacer, bolt, wheel, rotor flopping all over.......grin.  I
should get one of those nifty impact dealies.  Anyhow.  TTYS!

Mannix