Re: rotors

In a message dated 97-03-30 17:24:28 EST, tonedeaf@earthlink.net (Brian M.
Potter) writes:

<< Yes, be careful not to strip the screw that holds the rotor on the hub.
 > Easy enough to drill out if you do.  BTW, that screw is not needed - I
hate
 > them, because they often won't come out.  They sometimes make wheel
changes
 > a bit of a pain, because without them the rotor can turn while you are
 > putting the wheel on.  If you decide to reuse them, use antisieze. >>

I have found $5 cheapy impact driver (sears has them, a bit better, more
money) will get these screws out without any problem.  I havent run into one
yet where it failed me.  I always get new screws before I start the brakes
and replace them each time, its cheap and may help out the next guy.  I use
neversieze as well.

Kyle