Re: Rear discs, and e brakes

<<   being
 able to use a e brake effectively is a great driving skill and can give you
 an advantage over the unexpected. >>

Very true, I've just recently mastered the use of my e-brake. That
complicated button thing on the end has always thrown me. Kind of cool coming
out to my car and having it sitting exactly where I parked it, and I owe it
all to my e-brake. And as for that "unexpected", that's so true! Just the
other day, I parked on a hill. I never expected the darn car to just head on
down the hill without me. Guess the e-brake could come in pretty handy there.

I think I'll try that big round wheel that's attached to the dash, next.

Yes, just another lame attempt at humor on my part.

Todd