Re: Bought ANOTHER Scirocco!

At 10:58 AM 3/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The larger throttle body MUST mate perfectly with the IT, or else you will
>negate any performance benefits (as little as they may be).  My
>recommendation is to get a ported/polished manifold to fully exploit airflow.

My thoughts exactly.  I think I will have this done.

> This assumes, of course you will be using a free flowing (larger exhaust).

Techtonics will be getting a call next week.... :)

>Let me know what your idle problem source is once you fix it...I have a sick
>cabbie.

Will do.  Thanks for the info.

 *  Donovan Porter - dporter@hevanet.com - 81 VW Scirocco, performance
springs, *
* exhaust, 1.8l 8v engine, sport buckets, FOR SALE! $1500 - 81 Rabbit Pickup
FOR *
 * SALE! $1200 - 96 Toyota RAV4, 4wd, power everyting - 81 VW Scirocco S,
stock *