Thanks!

Thanks, everyone, for the replies to my shifter/tranny question!

I hope to get the swap done over the course of the next week or so (if it ever quits
raining long enough on days off).  I sent Mark an e-mail asking him if he had the
linkage stuff, so as soon as I get the parts, I'll go for it.

While I'm on the subject of parts, does anyone have a front bumper he or she would
be willing to part with?  (Later in the summer when I have some cash, that is...)
The bumper I have now is just that--a bumper only, with no cover, no rubber strips,
nothing but metal with holes in it.  It also came off a Rabbit (I think), because it
has turn signals in it.  Needless to say, the car looks silly like this.

 Look for a longer post about the car once I get it running!

Carlee
Carlee
clfitz@citynet.net

Carl Fitagerald's Photography