scirocco pics

   I just recently had some polaroids taken of my almost completed 79 for
insurance purposes and I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking
a looksy?  They are in .tif format and I was unable to convert them to
.jpg with the programs I have so if one of you could do that and send em
back to me I would be forever in debt.

  There is one picture that shows what the kamei front air dam looks like
so those of you who just recently asked about them, now you can see them.
I also have the EuroBumpers but unfortunatly the resolution and focus of
a polaroid aint that great, but what can i say....

   Andre'