Re: Calloway Turbo..

HELL, THAT WAS IT!! What a small world! I still have the article around here
someplace, in fact. I remember everything about it, down to the Phoenix
Stalflex 3011 tires. I'm crushed to hear of it's demise. Anyhow, what a hell
of a car to have as a "first" Scirocco. My first was a 79 Black model which I
eventually equipped much the same-- 13 x 6 BBS's, suspension, stress bars,
turbo, Kamei airdam, not exact but fairly close. That car was my car's
mentor, in a way, little did it know. Cool to hear from you.

Todd