Forwarded message:
From:	trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C. Meze)
Sender:	owner-scirocco-l@mantis.privatei.com
To:	scirocco-l@privatei.com
Date: 97-03-24 21:31:04 EST

At 11:31 AM 3/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
>How exactly did you guys make the elbows? I really couldn't find much at
>dixieline lumber, i got a straight pipe, although it doesn't really fit
right.
>Kevin

2 words, "Home Depot". Check into the 3" rubber bends like what you saw on my

car. (Which was put together by TCame86712@aol.com BTW.) I know that Home
Depot
has these items in their plumbing dept. Check it out!
Todd also told me that he simply stood on the pipe to get the right shape for

the boot that goes inbetween the throttle body and the pipe. It is an oval
shape
that you need for it wo fit nicely.
Hope this helped.

Shawn