Re: Part Needed - Left side peice that connects bumper to body

> This brings to mind a question I've had regarding this piece.  My
> Rocco is black and so is everything else on it's exterior except for
> this little strip above the rear bumper.  It was a dingy looking gray
> before I started applying Forever Black to it.  Now it's a dark gray

	Is this a coloring  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ product I could sure use some on my
bumpers, where can I get some?

> and getting closer to black all time.  I thought it looked out of
> place being gray but always wondered what color it really was
> supposed to be.  Did it fade that bad, or is it supposed to be gray
> and just got real dirty over the years?

	I think the piece is supposed to black, I've seen a lot of Sciroccos
and the well kept ones all have these pieces in black.  On my '81 left
piece has faded to gray and the right piece is still black kind of funny
actually.  :)
	Andy