Re: Thanks for the advice

At 11:52 AM 3/23/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Let me add to this that my Neuspeed Lowering Springs are already
>beginning to rust after about 7 months of use. Is this normal? It
>certainly disappointed me.
>Ilias

Whaaa??? Rust?? How did the springs lose the powder coating from them?
You sure this is rust and not road grime? My Race springs are as red as
the day I installed them. Of course, I wipe them down almost everytime
I change from my street wheels to my race wheels. Of the 3 sets of
Neuspeed springs I have on cars, they all are completely rust free.
Even the Sport Lowering Springs I had previouusly on my Scirocco that
were rubbed by my race tires that were on 7" wide steel rims. There was
some light surface rust but it was easlily fixed with some spraypaint
after I removed the corosion. You might want to take care of them very
SOON if it is rust!

Shawn