Calloway Turbo..

I saw an 82 Calloway turbo scirocco for sale here in NY.
Does anyone know anything about the calloway turbo kit?
I know techtonics and rapid messed around w/turbos but never got them off the
ground.  Wasn't it ND that lost the rights to make the calloway turbo?
Anyway Im just wondering what all of your opnions about this car is.  I
probably wouldnt think about buying it, im just curious.
BTW he was asking $1900 i think

Later
Rus