Re: Thanks for the advice

Steph,
Thanks again... It looks like the Softsport suspension or something
similar is the way to go, and the price is certainly reasonable.  I
think I mentioned that I was replacing the Sacchs suspension this
weekend (with something similar to whatever was stock on the car)...
well, everything was replaced except for the front springs leaving me
with a Scirocco with a low front end, jacked up rear end... something
Milner in American Graffiti would have been excited about, but not
something I can live with very long.. and I was told by the mechanic
that my K&N air filter and Sacchs front struts were thrown in the
dumpster... they'll "look" tonight.  Heathens!