Scirocco body parts needed

Your Q. does anybody have any parts or recommendations?

My Answer. Yes, I have the grille, the Right headlight/turn signal. I have
the parts but I should keep them JIC this happens to me.
I got some of them in a Calif. pick-a-part junk yard and others are from my
car. They, the junk yard, have more of the lamps sitting there now and I
could get them for you. The lens rings are silver not black like the ones
on your 16v. Cost plus Shipping? I cant send fenders Price is subject to
change due to the pricing system at the junk yard. I am in Orange County
CA. The rest of the parts you want are in the junk yard now except for the
grille. They go fast! There is a new grille at a nearby shop on sale for
$47.00 US. From my Pick-a-part the grille cost $15.00 US, the stock US
headlight assembly costs $13.00 US each side, Turn signals $2.50 US each
side. I would get the EURO TURN SIGNALS if I were you. They go for around
$70.00 a set new. They look better.

Option.  You can replace the stock lamps with H4 Hellas in the US style
assembly and save some bucks if breakage is the norm. The stock lamps are
poor on the light output but with H4's you can pump up the watts with new
bulbs and relays. I have the BIG Euro LAMPS and I love them. Shop for them.
Mine cost $150.00 US a set. One time deal.

By the way EC talks about the introduction of the 16v in 1983. I have a
shot of that car. It will be on the web sight soon.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.