Re: Models & Storms

> >What is the difference between the Scirocco, Scirocco GTI, and Scirocco
> >S for the MK1?  I don't think I've ever seen an 'S', or a GTI except for
> >the Rabbits.

> Well The S model was better seats (recaro designed) a front air damn,
> blacked out trim (no chrome) and mine has red accents.
> They dont have the GTI in america, so i dont know what it is. They also have
> the Scirocco Storm in europe which looks bad ass!

Scirocco Storms can be seem at
http://homepages.enterprise.net/jbromley (Yep, they look well-smart!)
BTW if anybody can get hold of the March edition of the english mag
VW Motoring, guess who's featured on 6 pages this month....?
Jeremy R. Bromley       --- Events Manager, Corrado Club of Great Britain
eMail to - jbromley@enterprise.net