FS: Shift bushing kit

I bought a full shift bushing kit from Mark at AAB last month
cost..umm around 25$ US i think..cant remember but while I was
erranously incarcerated for the last 2 weeks my mom took my rocco to
a trans shop and had them fit it, so i'm stuck with that new kit.
Anyone want to buy it off me send me an offer. It makes a world of
difference considering I had lost 1st and almost all of 2nd
gear...hehe.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger Competition/GTO to be...