Re: Vibration

>I did a bit more looking yesterday. When I goose the throttle from under the
>hood, I
>get the same vibration, very strong, from the engine directly. Next step
>will be to
>remove the belts and try it without the accessories. I am hoping it is the
>A/C
>compressor...

Chuck - take a screwdriver or wood dowel, rev engine, put scredriver
(that's what I use) to your ear (handle end), blade on various
vibration-suspect things - alternator, A/C compressor, block (yikes), etc.
You will "hear"  any noise that part is making - it works great.  Hope this
helps!!

Mannix (when you find it, you'll know.........)