Re: Euro Bumpers!

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> fully understand this risk in using them on my car. The gain in looks and
> weight savings greatly outweighs the risk, for me at least. YMMV.

Yes, my mileage actually varies, because after two head-on accidents my
car is still fine, even though I am now wearing my third set of
US-bumpers. My car would be in VW-heaven right now had I had those
euro-bumpers on. Plus, I really don't think they make the car look
better. The wider US-bumpers give the car a more elongated look towards
the bottom, makes it look more impressive in my opinion.

Ilias