Re: Vibration

At 10:56 PM 3/18/97 -0800, you wrote:

>> I've seen 8K a bunch of times on the track. Especially last saturday
>>when I  was spanking the potterman's Scirocco!

>Still gloating huh!  Maybe I'll take that bushing out anyways, you never
>did pay me for that thing:-)  Potterman

Heh-heh!! can you say, FREE?? Uh...... my friendship has more than paid for
it all!

>> The replacement he got for me is of a different
>> material, you might want to ask Mike about a P/N for the one he got me.
>
>The Part # I got Shawn is 191723559.  It's hard shifter bushing like
>material.  Kind of a bitch to put in, but once it's in it kicks ass.

Hey, I finally got you to respond to a few postings. Now I just need to work
you on your sentence structure and placement so everybody can read your
babble!! Heh-heh!!
Who loves you man?? (Not me, ask one of your kids...one might say, "yah,
da-da, whut-evuh"!)

Shawn