Re: AWD's and Synchro's...

Just in case any of you are wondering,  I called Ron's Parts and Shrine
Racing so far, and they both said they would be willing to custom fit an AWD
system to my car.  I'm eager to hear what EIP says too, since EIP and Shrine
are the closest shops to me (NJ boy).

I realize that it will probably cost an arm and a leg, but I have a couple
extra arms and legs laying around.  The only reason I'd insist on doing this
is if my Scirocco G60 (sending the G60 out somewhere to be souped up before
install) gets like ZERO traction, which is a good possiblity since I'm
shooting for 250+hp.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be