Re: Fuba antenna questio

I did the conversion 10 years ago on an older car. Make sure it dosen't
LEAK!!!! I used RTV and it still leaked.

Q .How tough was it to get by the headliner?
A. The head liner was a hastle. 7 on a scale of 1-10. I have few tips for
you. I ran it up the "A" pillar and back to the window and the over to
center. Then reassemble the ******* thing. GO to a junk yard and do it on a
junk car first.

Q. where do I get the cap to cover my driver side fender hole? Dealer?
A. My car came with it. It had no radio when it was new.

Q. does the Fuba kit come with absolutely all necessary items? Who sells
 them for cheap?
A. Mine did. I had to buy a drill bit. I used a small  hole saw. RTV.  Look
in E.C. for price.

Q. some people say that it is actually less effective in reception than
normal.
A. It works ok. The advantage is the location( at the back) as far away
from the coil.

 Good luck.
Doug 16v silver Scirocco.