Re: fenders, and...rantings

At 01:41 PM 3/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Mannix (dammit, this stuff is not brainsurgery, goshums go ejdikate
>>>yousself, figger it our on yer own)
>>

>>Dude, you crack me up. I can read your posts and know EXACTLY what time
>>of the day you wrote it!  LOL!!!LOL!!!!
>
>Yeah, I'm an a-hole in the morning.  Don't quite know why, I'm rational
>most of the day, but when I get up, look out!  I often speak my mind as if
>I am talking to good friends (I guess I am, but in this medium, you don't
>really know what I am kidding about/what I mean....)
>
>Gotta cruise.....Mannix

I would'nt say "Adam Henry" is my opinion of your morning rantings. It
sounds just like that, Morning Rant-and-ravings. Kinda like a coffee phene
who still hasnt heard Mr. Coffee sucking air. (coffee drinkers will
underst
and) Thats exactly how I interpret your posts. If somebody complains about
it, simply quote a famous SNL skit, "Get to Know Me!!"

Where you cruising to, schoolboy? Got that dyno report yet?? Huh, huh,
huh, huh, huh, huh, have ya???

Shawn