Re: fenders, and...

At 08:48 AM 3/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Ken's f**ing Muffla!!!!

Easy mountain man....LOL...... heres a Cappachino for you man.... and a
few cafine pills to go with it..
:-D

OK, I was refering to aftermarket exhaust makers, not local shops that
are willing to make a mandrel bent system for you. I dont know why, but
I didnt even think about this. Its a completely awsome option.
Especially when you know the guy or gal is competent in creating a
system for you. In reality, its the better way to go since my
experiences with aftermarket systems is they dont exactly fit
perfectly. If you were to have one made, they would test fit it, and if
needed, tweeked on a bit for the perfect fitment. Has this been your
experience Mr. Mannix?

>Mannix (dammit, this stuff is not brainsurgery, goshums go ejdikate
>yousself, figger it our on yer own)

Dude, you crack me up. I can read your posts and know EXACTLY what time
of the day you wrote it!  LOL!!!LOL!!!!

Shawn