Bilstein fronts for sale!

Hey guys, I have a pair of Bilstein HD strut cartridges for sale that will
fit in all Sciroccos...They were used only about 6 months and work fantastic!
(I just needed the adjustability of the Konis for autocross).  They have all
the hardware and dust covers and are back in the original box.  These
cartridges are in great condition, and I'm asking $175 for the pair.

Thanks!
Jim
Vw16valve@aol.com