The Scirocco must go... :(

Well folks, it finally happened.  Two strokes that added up to the death blow.

For the last few months the car has been occasionally unable to start.  It
turns over beautifully, and I thought they had it fixed, but then Saturday
morning it went again.

That little glitch added to the fact that my wife is now pregnant.  :)  The
pregnancy means that we need a relatively useful back seat.  :(

The good news is that I've found a Jetta Carat with lots of bells and
whistles to replace it, so at least I'm still in a VW.  In a couple of years
I'll look into either another Scirocco or a Corrado as a toy car.  :)

I'd just like to thank all you guys, particularly Shawn and Chris, for all
your help and suggestions.

Take care boys and girls...

Brandon Sommerville

You know how most packages say "Open here"?
What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?