Re: woofer

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Sean wrote:

> >You must be one of those tweek-o-phile geeks..:)  Technically, we can't
> >hear anything above 20khz!
> Yes, I must admit to being a geek- but we can indeed hear above 20KHz!
> even if we groove wit Pfunk
> Paul

I admit to being a tweek too....I've read one or two issues of
Stereophile.  But I challenge you to hear a 20khz tone!  Can't be done,
unless you have hearing several orders of magnitude better than average...

Did you know "Tear the Roof Off" was named an all-time must have CD by
Stereophile a couple years ago?  They've got a funkateer or two on staff
over there....

----
"And me?  I'm known as the Lollipop Man, alias the Long-Haired Sucker."
	-George Clinton