Re: G grind in DSP? <the real story>

At 02:57 PM 3/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Somewhere around here I have the duration and lift numbers  for the
>'N' (1.6i) the 'J' (JH 1.8i) and the G (euro JH) cams.

Well, since your gonna keep them numbers to yourself, I had to know so I
looked. :)-

Ok, the Euro G-grind cam(Which is also known as the Euro "N" cam) has:
                                0.423 lift
                                283 duration of lift.

                                The JH cam is:
                                0.387 lift
                                223 duration of lift

                                the 1.6L cam:
                                0.405
                                225 duration of lift

correct me if im wrong on these specs.
These numbers dont mean much as there are many other contributing factors to a
cam giving great performance, or not.

LAter all, gotta go to LA to get my tranny.

Shawn