Vee Dub Gallery

I don't know if anyone remembers but I started putting up a VW
gallery about 7 months ago.  Well, just this past week I began to
actually finish it.
Please, anyone who has the time go to it at,
http://idt.net/~volkswgn,
 and tell me how you like it (or hate it).

Needless to say all I need now is pics.  So if anyone has anyone a
picture of thier car on it, please send it to,
volkswgn@idt.net
I also need pictures of the other watercooled VW's.

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco V8 350