Anybody want a nice 87 8V?

Howdy all,

I've gotten tired of cracking my head against the headliner of my scirocco,
it's time to move on. I even test drove a '97 GTI VR6 and the damn thing
didn't have anymore headroom than my S-car.  And you can't get the damn
things without sunroof.  (If ever you could wish for something to be an
option)  So anyway, the only thing I really want to do with my car is race
it, so I'm going to have to get something without a sunroof if I'm going to
fit a helmet on top of my head, that and I'm getting a nasty case of the
practicals.  (say it isn't so).

So here's my baby:

1987 Scirocco 8V
Black
power Sunroof (dammit)
K&N, large throttle body, ported intake manifold, ported head, ported dual
outlet exhaust manifold, Autotech dual outlet downpipe, Autotech sport
exhaust, Hor Technologies solid lifter cam (as seen in Autotech catalog), hi
lift valve springs, unshrouded valves.

Hor tech springs, Boge progas shocks, Eurosport upper front and rear stress
bars, ABD lower front stress bar, Michelin MXV4 Energy 195/60R14, wheels off
a Golf GT (15 spoke), relocated battery.

Stainless steel brake lines, Mintex pads, ATE super blue brake fluid.

Water wetter, low temp thermoswitch and thermostat.

Leather sport seats, Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel, Momo shift knob(short
anatomic), Schroth Rallye 4 harness (driver).

Big ass stereo, 2 tweeters, 4x6's up front, 5x7's in rear, 12" sub.  270
watts RMS, in dash CD players w/CD changer controls, no CD changer.

Asking $5500, listening to offers.

Thanks for your time,

Dan