Re: Light showdown-

On  5 Mar 97 at 16:35, Sean wrote:

> >You know, if I could find a Starbucks exhaust tip, I WOULD INSTALL
> >IT!!
> oops...
> >slipped....
>
> Classic, hilarious! Get the Braun tip- or I hear Krupps is good-
> they made some real cookers back during WWII...

OK...enough!!  Now that I live in the land of Starbuck's, I must set
you all straight.  Tully's is now the place to go for REAL java.
Example:
At Starbuck's if you order a Frappacinno (sp?), you get a drink made
with coffee.
Tully's version is the Swirkle (cooler sounding for sure) and they
use real espresso instead of coffee.  And they put more (and better)
chocolate in the mocha version!
You guys get the treendy tips, I'm going for a Tully tip !!

see.......even that sounds cooler  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA