Re: Question about temp. sending unit

At 10:41 PM 3/5/97 -0600, you wrote:

> One idea I had was fastening the sensor on the insides of my
>power mirrors, where they would be covered by the plastic of the mirror.
>Any of you know of reliable spots to put such a sensor?

The mirror is a bad idea on Scirocco's. If you look under the mirror, there
are 3 or so drain holes. On other cars like newer Caddy's, this is where they
put it at.

How about at the stock location? it was good enough for VW to put it there, so
wherever that happy place is, thats where I would put it.

Who's got one of them trip computers in their Scirocco and knows where the
outside temp sensor is at? I know where it goes in a GLi, just not a Scirocco.