Re: Snap-On vs Craftsmen

At 05:54 PM 3/5/97 +0000, Jay wrote:
>> >I would have to say that there is simply no comparison between snap
>> >on and Craftsmen.  Craftsmen makes HORRIBLE tools.
>>
>>I dont -EVEN- think this is accurate.
>
>The key word here is "think".  Besides even the name "Craftsmen"
>sucks.  Snap-On is such a cooler name.  To tell you the truth I don't
>really care.  Tools are a silly thing to argue about.

Your right, Thats why I prefer to use "CraftsmAn" tools.  :-P
I was simply pointing out that Craftsman tools are of a much higher quality
than all of the other tool making countries I listed. Thats all.
Then I dissagreed that Snap-on tools are better. They both produce tools of
good quality. I'd rate them equal, in my book. Where they differ is only in
price. Snap-on tools are much more expensive than are the Craftsman tools.
Thats my main reason with using and continually buying the Craftsman tools. Im
also not saying they are the absolute best tools in the world. Then again, that
kind of quality comes from the satisfaction one gets from using tools.

I dont see that were arguing. Were sharing our experiences with different maker
tools. Just because we all dont agree with each other doesnt mean were arguing.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I expect that. I wouldnt have it
any otherway.

Shawn