G-grind in DSP? <Judgement day>

I finally got an answer from the Potterman. (Busy guy, no time for a lamo
like me!)

There is 1 (one) "J" cam (The stock cam for the 1.8L) listed as being in
Los Angeles.

-The kicker-
The 1.6L cam is listed as OBSOLETE!

What does this mean to those of us who were hoping the 1.6L cam would be
perfectly legal for us to use in DSP?
Well, simply put, it means we CAN NOT use this cam. In fact, if you have a
1.6L, and you bust a cam, and for some odd reason you couldnt get a
replacement 1.6L cam, you would have to use the 1.8L or whatever else was
available. So, there goes that brilliant idea Mr. Mannix had. :(
Thanks for nothing..........

Shawn