Re: More questions from the GIMP

First off you need two guage wire long enough to go the complete distance
from one end of the car to the other.  You will also need a battery box  --
 I got mine at Wal-mart in the boat section.  Make sure you strap it down
good.  the most important thing is to get a good ground.  very important
!!!!!!!    I used the mount for the bumper and ground off the paint to bare
metal for the best ground.  I ran the wire under the carpet and out the fire
wall along the A/C hose.

good luck    dave

85 SCIROCCO