More questions from the GIMP

Well first let my say that this list has helped me so much that the Gimp is
back for some more help....
First .... Sunday night some punk kid cut my off an dto avoid the rat bastard
I had to lock them up ....I was only doing twenty I always get into crap when
I'm going slow..!!!....and I yanked the gear shifter out of second with out
hitting the clutch and second blew up on me.........I'll give
background.....I have the neuspeed short shifter and rod, but the second gear
syncro was going ...she grinded on on quick up and down shifts into
second.....SO did she die of old age 128,000 or from the quik shifter...?
Second question ...I want to toss my AC but I'm not sure what to keep and
what to toss ..? and where to get the new pulley.....? Is this A mod I can do
or should I get my mech to do it....?
third.....I don't know where to plug in the sender for my oil presure
gauge....on a 16v..
its the dual pole unit ...one for the dumby light and one for the gauge it
self...
Forth....I want to move the BATTERY to the trunk.....but what kind of wire
and where should I run it through.....?
Fith....Any one lucking for 16v parts They've been sitting in my garage for 2
years taking up space write to me and I'll check what I have....Oh there in
New York in westchester area to be exsact
Thanks for the time ....I'm going to mope and stare at my empty parking space
Later from the car less GIMPY.....She'll be back in a few days with a few
more MODS.....(evil laugh)
-Danny-