Re: Cruisin !

> Someone else (Benton?)  was wondering about a hose that went thu the
> fenderwall.  Off a tee fitting, one of these hoses does go in there
> somewhere.  Of course, it may not be related to the cruise control,
> just maybe feeds off the same vacumm source.

I just found out what those hoses do yesterday myself.  They go to the
charcoal canisters in the fender for emissions perposes.  I never knew what
those canisters did.  It's really cool how the harmful gases are stored in
there and then get burned up when they're pushed through the engine again.

> Anyway, I'm amazed at the accuracy of the cruise on my car.  It stays
> dead on, even up and down hills.  The best cruise I ever used !

Glad to hear it!

> I haven't got to drive it yet, she says she now understands why I
> like my Rocco so much.  I'm not sure I want to drive it.  After
> driving a 97 Jetta VR6, it was all I could do not to go back and buy
> it.  God knows what will happen if I drive her Golf.  She says it
> puts the Jetta to shame.

You better believe it!  That is one nice car though I HATE the cable
shifting/hydraulic clutch.  I guess it takes some getting used to.  It's
worth driving though!
--
Josh Clark

  "Slip the guy a $5'er to shoot your nuts off (that sure came out funny!)
  with his air tool (that too!)."
                              -Chris Taylor simply not thinking!