Re: Alarm recommendations for 16v?

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Benton Yoshida wrote:

> Sorry, I worded my question ambiguously.  I know what a back-up battery is
> but I don't know what type of battery to use.  Obviously a 12V but are you
> talking about a NiCad?  Where would I go to get one and would I hook it up
> to the car's charging system as well (so it doesn't go dead)?

Hmm, I'm not too sure on the installation questions, but I think you can
use a motorcycle battery or similar.  I'm sure any small 12v battery will
work, and I imagine you could hook it up to the charging system with
diodes.  Sorry, I can't help any further.......

----
"Doin it to you in your earhole..."
	-George Clinton