Re: MY 'ROCCO! & Dashes-

In a message dated 97-02-28 13:06:29 EST, trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C.
Meze) writes:

<< >I saw that one Mk I at the stadium one day, I think it probably could
 have
 >been done better.

 Ya, that was Dave's (one of the "officers" from the "Munchen Rensport
 club") ratty thing he brought to the races a couple times. Last thing I
 heard he sold it... You know what I mean when I said the dash didnt
 look good in the car?

 Shawn
 --

I like the mk II Dash, but I just don't think it looks right in a Mk I. The
lines just don't work for me. What I think would be REALLY cool is a Corrado
dash. I think it would suit the car's shape and style better, and be VERY
unique.( and probably equally expensive and complicated) It's sort of a dream
for me, but probably not realistic, given the number of projects I have
going.
Anyhow, I'd love to see it done, or do it myself.

Todd