Re: Painting calipers

MIKE wrote:

> I would suggest that you look into powder coating them......check it
> out...its alot better!

hi,
since we're talking about paint ...
i have Neuspeed lowering springs on my car, the paint on them is almost
all gone, they look awful and
they are rusting (from winter driving). i think they are guarantied for
life ?!? can i get a new set or should i repaint them myself?

the springs were bought in '90-91. i think they are eibach and not the
newer h&r springs, but i might be wrong.

Nigel Heron
86 Scirocco 8v.