Re: scirocco history

I've recently typed in the first article on the Mk. 1 Sciroccos as I
was thinking of publishing them, but was awaiting clearance from VW
Motoring's editor (I know him). The Mk. 1 one is pretty good, but the
Mk. II one leaves a bit to be desired, being a bit of a list of
models and that's about it!

Also, if anybody is getting the latest copy of VW Motoring (July
1997) You can see my Scirocco in it twice (yes twice!) at GTi
International and Stanford Hall, plus my Corrado is in the letter's
pages at the Corrado Club national day, and I get a thanks too!

(Self-advertising division finished!)