Re: heater fan

At 01:59 PM 6/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of or have a blower motor for an '86 scirocco w/AC?
>
>thanks in adv.!
>
>-fish@privatei.com
>
>'80 scirocco S
>'83 GTi  --> 63 DSP
>
>"I'm gonna kick butt in the next solo trials!"

Your best bet is to go check out your local pick a part junk yard and fing
a decent looking one there. I got one off of a Rabbit for all of $10 that
works plenty fine on my Scirocco! Just check the plug on the Scirocco, i
ts either a 2 wire or a 3 wire. More than likely, its a 2 wire and most
any fan motor will work.
If you want a fan motor that blows like a hurricane, get yourself a GLi
fan motor! I think its a 3 wire tho.

HTH!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!!!