Painting calipers

No it's not another message asking if I can use Hi temp paint to
paint my calipers just incase you were thinking that =')  Heres the
deal,  I am gonna paint the calipers on my black 87 16v, I was
thinking of red, but I think it might make the car look to "toylike",
that and the fact that most black sciroccos have red calipers.
Wadaya guys and gals think? maybe I'll make some cool stripe design..

Later
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik