Re: Recently seen in SCC

	I guess I'm missing something here.  I thought that the K&N type
filters (what I meant by open element) were sitting in the engine
compartment, unshrouded, which is how I remember seeing them in other cars.
If it drops into the stock airbox, I agree, there is no need for a custom
airbox.  Sorry about the confusion, benton------