help me one more time??

Ok so I got all of my dist back together
and hooked everythign back up..but now the
car just turns over..and over and over and
wont start. I know i connected the wires
on the right connector post off the cap, and
I know I pu the dist back together properly,
as the cap only fits one way (silver gound
piece on top) and rotor is keyed....only thing
I may have messed up was putting the bottom
plastic thingy on 180deg around..but would
that cuase me engine timing to be off and never
ever combust? Augh If i can't get my car working
i'll have to get it towed to the shop which will defeat
my whole purpose in trying to do this at home.

ug this really pisses me off..all that work and now it
won't even run.

Ryan