Help with dist cap and rotor please!!!

Help! I went and did something really stupid, took mt car
apart before realizing that my Bentley was in storage.

I wen't and toom off my dist unit off the block, no sweat, but..
i got the cap off, i got the rotor off, and that little plastic
shield, and the metal loop on the bottom, but I now can't
figure out how to remove that inner metal piece that totates with the
blackpiece on the bottom. I need to remove that wiring board
so i can swapout the conenctor at the end of the wires easily.

Any help on taking these last few pieces apart would be helpful!

also..theres an open hole in my tranny directly below where the dist
connects t the block..is this suppose to be open? what if something
say like a screw fell down there?

Ryan