radio

   I just recently started having problems with my radio in my rocco.  I
dont get any reception whatsoever.  I was just curious if it might be the
antenna versus the radio, which would be easier to replace.  What happens
is when I turn it on, if I am on FM, I hit "seek" and it jumps to the next
frequency and stops.  It jumps to a frequency that isnt used in my area
and if I try "seek" again, it doent move.  If I am in AM then it just goes
through all the stations repeatedly, never stopping.  Unfortunately my
tape deck portion doesnt work so I cant test my deck that way.  I also
sometimes get a fluttering coming out of the speakers.  Sounds just like
a helicopter is overhead.  Have any of you experience this problem and if
so what would be the likely cause.

  Andre'